Name:
Location: Columbus, Ohio, United States

Sunday, February 11, 2007

One LAST Post...

So, recently I have noticed a few things. Things that I have been told before by one of you (you know who you are), but just never realized how real, and serious they were. And this thing is expectation. Yes… EXPECTATION

I have been told that I expect a lot from people. Expect them to be the way I want them to be, if that makes sense. I expect them to trust me as much as I trust them, to respect me the way I do them, to care as much as I do, etc etc…I expect them mean the same thing while calling me a friend, as I do when I call them the same. But THAT’S where I am wrong. Friendship doesn’t mean the same for everyone. And the worst thing I can possibly do is expect their definition to be the same as mine. And that…is what I do.
Well, I have realized this now. Have also realized how my expectations are close to unrealistic for this day and age… So, sorry guys to impose those on you…I realize how annoying that must have been for all of you. But unfortunately, thats who I am. I know i cannot change others, and do not intend on changing myself much either...so there really is just ONE thing to do.

So here is an entry, a long awaited one indeed, to…well not really clear things up…but something like a clean cut…a clear end…a closure, so to speak. So here it goes... Here is me:

  • Thanking you all for being patient with this Utterly Annoying Bitch (wasn’t that the name for me, when we were all given names sometime last quarter…maybe close…Sonal? Radhika?)
  • Promising you all that this will be the last of the annoyance from my side

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell happened?

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why did you remove link from orkut?

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vidhi! give a more detailed post? what'd those sonal and radhika ruffians do this time? good god!

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when the hell did we call you that?!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you talk about people behind their backs, it gets around. YOU should know that at the LEAST!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

i did not say that behind ANYONE'S back...that was some joking around with everyone there and present and wasn't meant even as slightly serious

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"when you talk about people behind their backs, it gets around. YOU should know that at the LEAST!"

-not vidhi b. patel

7:13 PM  
Blogger Anon said...

i don't know who you are, but if i did something to you then at least let me know so that i can try and do something about it

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok stop arguing over this....this isnt pointing towards any particular person, and def, not intended to get all the anons to fight...it is just something that has been going on in my mind, and wanted it out to that plp dont try to overanalyze my behaviour in the recent past and the future...so...STOP commenting on each other...and PLEASE for GOD's SAKE...STOP PRETENDING TO CARE...

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well...that was very interesting to read. The comments an the post itself!
it's okay to expect things from people because isnt that how we form our opinions? We expect something from friends...n based on what we get back in return, we form of judgement on people...In my opinion, it's actually good to have expectations...keeps everyone around you, including you in check...
Besides, those that are your true friends will stay with you forever regardless of the expectations you have or they have of you.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Ankit said...

free yourself of expectations & desires and see how much better life is!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

life without desires and expectations is no life.......
and if thats the only way for a better life, i'd rather not live

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with anon. there. Life without expectations/desires is no life. And where the hell is ankit coming from...who's all about WANTING to go to parties and get girls this year..HA..guess that's not part of his definition of DESIRES...!

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with anon. there. Life without expectations/desires is no life. And where the hell is ankit's saintly advise coming from...who's all about WANTING to go to parties and getting girls this year..HA..guess that's not part of his definition of DESIRES...!

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think ankit was being facetious, nupur.

2:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ankit, why don't you come up with a new word please!! Facetious is getting overrated already.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home